Friday 12 November 2010

Seafarers Ale (George Gale & Co. Ltd)

Seafarers Ale
Name: Seafarers Ale
Label: "Quality English Ale - For every barrel sold we'll make a £5 donation to Seafarers UK, the leading maritime charity"
Brewery: George Gale & Co. Ltd
ABV: 4.2%

Rating: It would be immense to live by the sea. In a house overlooking the beach, with a veranda and several crates of this beer within reach. It would be great even in the winter.

Game: Posts have been a bit sporadic of late. I'm either drinking less or I'm finally running out of different types of ales stocked by the local price fixing multi-billion pound profit making horrors that are the "big four" supermarkets. Anyway the games have still been flowing and in the time since the last post I've bought and finished Fable 3 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. Both are great games in my opinion although I did think "Aren't you a little short to be a game?" after finishing Star Wars. Both get 7.5 out of 10.

No comments: