Saturday 13 November 2010

Sun Dance (Greene King)

Sun Dance
Name: Sun Dance
Label: "A refreshing summer ale brewed in the heart of East Anglia"
Brewery: Greene King
ABV: 4.3%

Rating: Ok, it's not summer any more but that's no reason not to drink this lovely summer ale. Take that, winter!

Game: Another year and another Call of Duty game (this time it's Black Ops). I've not been caught up in the hype this year, I've been strong and said I'm not getting it, I'm not getting it, it'll be just like the last one, I'm not getting it. Anyway I got it on release day for £4.97 after trading Fable 3 in Assda (thanks for the assist www.frugalgaming.co.uk!) It is as awesome as expected and the multiplayer free-for-all is a lot of fun. I'm not trying out the team based multiplayer modes as that would involve speaking to people and stuff. The game looks great, although the single player campaign is a little bit short, 8 out of 10.

No comments: