Sunday 30 October 2011

Hobgoblin (Wychwood)

Hobgoblin (Wychwood)
Name: Hobgoblin
Label: "Brewed with roasted malts for a well balanced, rich, smooth taste packed full of mischievous character - The Unofficial Beer of Halloween"
Brewery: Wychwood
ABV: 5.2%

Rating: Halloween is just around the corner and the pumpkin's getting fat. The Halloween branded bottle of Hobgoblin is becoming an annual event. Different on the outside, but the same great taste!  Here's last years bottle.

Game: Boring FIFA 12 post alert. Kept getting beaten but finally managed to stop conceding so many goals and started a unbeaten run towards the end of the season finishing in the respectable(ish) tenth spot on Professional difficulty.  So with all good intentions starting my second season at the helm with Liverpool, I've vowed to play far better. So in my first two pre-season friendlies I'm on the wrong side of a 4 - 0 drubbing followed by a 3 - 1 defeat.  This is FIFA 12 telling me I suck at FIFA 12.  The Chief Exec has told me to finish top of the league too. Things are destined to end badly.

4 comments:

James said...

Halloween special! Had a few of these a couple of weeks back. Don't remember last years design though!

Just had a terrifying encounter with the Mad Hatter in Arkham. Pretty dark!

GamingAles said...

Cool, the Mad Hatter sequence is brilliant isn't it! :D Superb.

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween! :) or should I say... oooooooooouuuuu!!!

oops! frightened myself that time

:(

GamingAles said...

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, you scared me there! Happy Halloween to you to!