Friday 19 July 2013

All Creatures (Black Sheep Brewery)

All Creatures (Black Sheep Brewery)
Name: All Creatures
Label: "Bright & Beautiful - Yorkshire Pale Ale"
Brewery: Black Sheep
ABV: 4.0%

Rating: "Brewed in celebration of James Herriot, this is a light, bright Yorkshire Pale Ale with a stubborn hoppy kick! It's carefully crafted at our brewery in Masham in the heart of Herriot country, using a blend of Fuggles, Goldings and Bramling Cross whole flower hops."  I didn't much care for the telly program, it was something that your mum watched, but this beer more than makes up for it.

Game: Strangely there was an article on C&VG today about how the 3DS is selling really well and the 'marketing boss thinks software will drive Wii U sales'.  Stranger still is the fact that for me, the 3DS software I've been playing DID make me buy a Wii U last week! That marketing boss is a frickin' genius! Give him a pay rise, quick! I'm amazed by my Wii U. I should have got one sooner. Currently playing Mario, Monster Hunter 3 and ZombiU. ZombiU is brilliant by the way, don't believe what IGN / Gamespot have said, their brains must have been zombie-chomped.  Think game mechanics more akin to Dark Souls rather than the awful Left 4 Dead and you're on the right track.

No comments: