Friday 2 October 2015

High Maltage (Bottle Cap Brewery)

High Maltage (Bottle Cap Brewery)
Name: High Maltage
Brewery: Bottle Cap Brewery
ABV: 6.9%

Tasting notes: "The Scottish Ale/Wee Heavy is a strong, malty beast that's deceptively easy drinking for a 6.9% brew."

Game: I've pretty much done all I want to do in the Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight so it's back to a game I played back in May but never got around to finishing: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. The prequel released after Wolfenstein: The New Order. So it's been five months since I last played an FPS. And wow did the motion sickness kick in. It's a great game but the dangers of playing RPGs and open world stuff for months means that going back to first person makes me want to puke big time. Seriously, I felt so vomitous that I had to turn off the Xbox and go back to building my Halo Mega Bloks set! More ale is in order to help settle the stomach. Game rating: 8/10. Sickness inducement score: 10/10

No comments: