Tuesday 27 October 2015

Wizard (Robinsons)

Wizard (Robinsons)
Name: Wizard
Label: "Mythical Amber Beer - made using 5 British hops, Bramling Cross, EKG, 1st Gold, Challenger & Admiral - Drink of this and take thy fill, for the water falls by the Wizard's will."
Brewery: Robinsons
ABV: 3.7%

Tasting notes: "Inspired by a local Cheshire legend 'The Wizard of Alderley Edge', we have combined 5 English hops, pale, wheat & crystal malts to produce Wizard, a moreish, sessionable 3.7% ABV mythical amber ale. Packed full of flavour, Wizard has a spell-binding fruity & zesty hop palate complemented by a magical full malt character."  Definitely a great session ale, unfortunately my session was very short as I only had one bottle.

Game: I'm expanding my Witcher 3 experience with the Hearts of Stone expansion which looks to be quite expansive.  So far I've learned how to; survive a ship wreck, raise spirits (ghosts, not more alcohol) and how to talk to women, e.g. "This way, my strawberry".  Probably the best DLC ever, although I don't think I'll ever try the strawberry line in real life lest I be slapped.  8/10

No comments: